Here are some of the qualities that separate the pros from the mediocre:
- Pros have extensive real estate knowledge about the market, pricing, statistics etc.
- Pros invest the necessary time to learn about your needs and qualifications. They ask a lot of qualifying questions.
- Pros will always make sure you are pre-qualified for a mortgage before showing you properties.
- Pros are affiliate with other professionals such as attorneys, mortgage brokers, home inspectors, title companies etc.
- Pros help you find and buy foreclosures and approved short sales can easily save you thousands of dollars
- Pros Expose you to local and national bank owned properties
- Pros are always sharp and dressed professionally, neat, and organized
- Pros are skilled top negotiators working for you to get you the best deal possible
- Pros poses good communication skills
- Pros are confident and prepared
- Pros tailor services to your specific needs
- Pros save you time and money
- Pros are focused on your needs and not their own
- Pros will never show you an unqualified property
- Pros will make you feel comfortable and safe
When you feel like you want to refer the agent to everyone you know, you are working with the right person!